Make this elegant starter with just a few simple ingredients.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Suitable for vegetarians
- 4 Spanish persimons
- 2 x 150g packs mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Small bag rocket
- 4tbsp finely chopped red pepper
- Basil leaves, to garnish
- 3tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp clear honey
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the persimons into slices, removing their leafy stems.
- Arrange the sliced persimons on 4 serving plates with the mozzarella and rocket. Sprinkle with chopped pepper.
- Make the dressing by mixing together the olive oil, honey and balsamic vinegar. Season with a little salt and pepper, then drizzle over the salads. Serve at once, garnished with basil leaves.
Cook’s tip: Add a little heat by sprinkling some finely chopped red or green chilli over the salads.
|Per 100g (recipe)||Per serving|
|RI (%) per 100g (recipe)||RI (%) per serving|
|Of which saturates||6.2g||9.2g||31%||46%|
|Of which Sugars||5.8g||8.6g||6%||10%|