Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking: 45 minutes
- 1 whole chicken cut into 8 pieces
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 Persimon®, leafy top removed and cut into ½-inch wedges
- 1 fennel bulb, cut into ½ -inch wedges
- 50g cracked green olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with greaseproof paper. Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl. Add the paprika, salt and pepper and half of the parsley; toss to coat. Place the chicken, skin side down on the tray and bake for 20 minutes.
- Place the Persimon® wedges, fennel, olives and remaining parsley in a separate bowl. Add olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- At the 20 minute mark, turn the chicken pieces over. Add the Persimon®, fennel and olives to the baking sheet and bake for an additional 20 – 25 minutes, turning once halfway through. Cook until the fennel is browned and the chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice or salad.