Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 6-8 minutes
- 2 Spanish persimons
- 100g blueberries
- 50g whole almonds
- 150g rolled oats
- 20g pumpkin seeds
- 20g sesame or chia seeds
- 400g Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp clear honey
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan oven 160°C, Gas Mark 4.
- Remove the leafy tops from the persimons, chop the flesh, then mix with the blueberries.
- Put the almonds on a baking sheet. Tip the oats onto a second baking sheet and mix them with the pumpkin seeds and sesame or chia seeds. Roast for 6-8 minutes, turning once. Cool.
- Mix the almonds with the persimons and blueberries. Mix the toasted oat and seed mixture with the yogurt.
- Spoon half the fruit and almond mixture into 4 jars with screw-topped lids, or use Kilner jars. Spoon in the yogurt mixture, then top with the remaining fruit and almonds. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of honey over each portion. Seal and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Cook’s tip: This easy-to-make breakfast will keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.